What We Believe
1. We believe God is an all-loving, good, infinite, unchangeable, holy, wise, perfect, eternal Spirit, who has no beginning and no end. God is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent. God is One, but Triune, eternally existing in three
divine persons: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus, the Christ), and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God.
3. We believe all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and are in need of salvation. We believe Jesus (who led a sinless life) was the perfect sacrifice for our sin and thereby paid the penalty for our sin and generational iniquity. By confessing our sins, and choosing to forgive those who have sinned against us, we can be forgiven and cleansed from all unrighteousness.
4. We believe Scripture declares that every person needs to surrender their life to God through Jesus Christ. Being a good and religious person doesn’t meet the requirements for having a relationship with a holy and righteous God, which is what salvation is all about.
5. We believe in baptism by burial (immersion in water) with Christ and that it should be observed by all who repent of their sins and accept Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord. In doing so, they declare to the world that they have died with Jesus and that they have also been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. This is a covenant act of New Testament circumcision.
6. We operate in the ministry gifts of the Spirit; Word of Wisdom, Word of Knowledge, Faith, Healings, Miracles, Prophecy, Discerning of Spirits, Tongues and Interpretation of Tongues. I Corinthians 12:8-10
7. We believe the Great Commission consists of preaching the gospel to the whole world, casting out demons, healing the sick, helping the needy, and making disciples of Christ; doing the same works that Jesus did, which he commanded “all who believe” to do in Mark 16:15-18.
8. We believe Jesus Christ will return to earth personally and visibly according to the promises in Scripture. His return will be for the purpose of establishing His absolute governmental rule and authority on the earth. Christians are exhorted to be watchful and obedient until His return. We believe Christians should look for His return with great anticipation while obediently pursuing the mandate of the Great Commission.